To help identify if and how much COVID-19 is spreading on campus, weekly Sentinel Testing - or random testing of a small student population, regardless of symptoms - is needed.
However, for testing to be effective and representative of the college, we need your help. Before you can be randomly selected to participate in this all-important Sentinel Testing, you must first sign up.
If you are a student taking a class ON CAMPUS this semester...
Here's how you can help!
- Go to healthy.verily.com today
- Create an account using your school email
- Confirm your account via email
- Check your school email frequently for testing information
- Schedule a test appointment after random selection
We want a campus free from COVID-19. Here's your chance to be a part of the movement to bring campus life back - and better than before!