Programs of Study
In addition to the general admission requirements for the College, admission to the Therapeutic massage program requires:
- Information Session Attendance Verification (must attach ORIGINAL document of verification to
massage program application).
- Unconditional admission to the College on clear academic status.
- 2.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) at Southern Union.
- Transcripts from all postsecondary institutions attended (minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA is required).
- Application for the Therapeutic Massage Program by published deadline.
- Meeting eligibility requirements for English 101 and Math 100.
- Ability to meet and comply with standards and policies in the current College Catalog and Student
- Ability to meet all health/ lab requirements as stated in current Therapeutic Massage Student