Effective May 24, 2021, the mySUSCC web portal login information will change. Faculty, staff, and students will be required to log in using their SU email address in place of their A number when using the new mySUSCC portal. To login students and employees will need to use the same information as the Ellucian login or computer (SU email address and !SUSCCMMDDYY for the password).
User ID: SU email (include the @mail.suscc.edu)
Password: the default password is !SUSCC followed by your six-digit birthday.
Example: John Smith was born on October 12, 2002
User ID: email@example.com
**If you are a financial aid recipient, please use the link below to login**
- The user name will be your NEW student ID (A ########).
- The PIN will be your six-digit date of birth (ex: MMDDYY)
- Below are the steps to use the new mySUSCC web portal:
**If you have completed all parts of the admissions process, click STUDENT TAB, STUDENT LANDING PAGE, and SSB9- ADMITTED STUDENT to check your status and to view important financial aid information. If you have not completed the admissions application, move forward to step #4 listed below**
- SELECT Financial Aid tab or link: next
- SELECT and SUBMIT the award year
- SELECT the Student Requirements link or view other tabs for additional financial aid information
User ID: SU email
Password: the same password you use to login to Ellucian or your computer on campus.
If you are unable to login to the new mySUSCC portal use the link below to reset your password:
If you are still unable to login please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Students will need to include their A Number and DOB in the email.