Official Transcript Request:
Official Transcripts are now available through Credentials Solutions by clicking the following link: Official Transcript Request. Once on the website, use the following instructions:
- Choose either "Order PDF Transcripts" or "Order Paper Hard-Copy Transcripts."
- Complete the information including your Student "A" Number (student ID) or your Social Security Number if you do not know your "A" Number.
- If you are a current student and wish to include the current semester's grades, be sure to select the hold for grades option when completing the request.
- The cost for a transcript is $5. Payments can be made with debit/credit cards.
You can also access the transcript request system through your mySUSCC account:
- Login to mySUSCC
- Select the "Student" Tab
- Select "Student Records"
- Select "Order Official Transcript"
- Follow the instructions for ordering.
Please note that any outstanding balances owed to the college must be paid before any official transcripts can be released. Beginning on December 15, 2020, no other form of transcript request can be accepted.
Unofficial transcripts can be printed from the mySUSCC web portal by selecting the "Student" tab, then "Student Records," and then "Unofficial Academic Transcript."
For more information, please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.