Enjoy the convenience and flexibility that online registration offers in selecting the class schedule that best suits your needs by signing on to mySUSCC and registering for classes.
Currently enrolled students may register online any time during the designated registration period. New students at Southern Union must register with an academic advisor on a published registration day. Students receiving financial aid should check the status of their finanical aid on mySUSCC.
Getting Started with Web Registration
If you are a returning student who has missed a semester (including summer break), you must complete a readmission form.
Log in to mySUSCC web portal
- Click on the mySUSCC link in the yellow bar on home page at www.suscc.edu.
- Click on the login tab
- Enter your SUSCC student number as your User ID
- Enter your PIN. Unless you have made changes, your PIN is your six digit date of birth. Example: January 2, 1992, would be pin number 010292
Create Your Schedule
- Once you log in to mySUSCC, the first thing you should do is check the Academic Term that is listed in the top right hand corner. You should change the term to reflect the semester for which you want to register.
- On the left side of the page, click “Student Information Center”; then click “Scheduling” and then “Register for Classes”
- If you know the call number for your class, enter it. If you do not, search for your course by clicking the “select course” button
- Choose the campus, department and course number for the class for which you want to register; click “submit”
- Add the class by clicking “Add Course”
- Repeat these steps until your schedule is complete (12 credit hours is required for full time status).
- Once your schedule is complete, click the “Complete Registration” button. At the next screen, click “Complete Registration” again. This will take you to the billing page.
Pay your Tuition
- To pay your tuition online with a credit or debit card, complete the information and click “Submit”
- You may pay in person during regular business hours on all three campuses. To ensure complete registration, full payment must be received at time of registration. Students will not be billed.
- If you add classes to a previously paid schedule, you must pay the additional tuition at that time or those unpaid classes will be dropped. Students will not be billed.
Drop and Add
- You can adjust your schedule during the published drop & add period.
- Please be aware that adjusting your schedule may affect financial aid
Withdrawal from College
To completely withdraw from all classes, contact the Admissions Office. Withdrawals must be completed before the first official day of class for 100% Refund (withdrawals are subject to 5% administrative fee).