Have you attended Southern Union in the past and now you are ready to finish that degree, take additional classes for personal enrichment or to earn a different college degree? We are proud you have chosen Southern Union to help you attain those goals!
- General Application. If you have missed one or more semesters you must update college records by applying for readmission online or in person at the Admissions Office on any SUSCC campus. A student email account will be available following readmission to the college. Please check student email for any notifications regarding your application for readmission.
- Submit identification. The Admissions Office must receive appropriate identification when you apply for general admission. Click here for guidelines for submitting appropriate identification documents.
- Apply for financial aid.
- Provide the following required records MAILED to Records Office:
- Official transcripts from all accredited colleges or universities you have attended since you last attended Southern Union.
- Students who have a lapse in enrollment of more than six semesters must submit updated transcripts from all previously attended institutions.
- Click here to find out if you need placement testing. You may need to meet with an academic advisor if you have questions regarding a new major.
- Secure tuition payment method. Payment is due at time of registration.
- Register Online. The College Calendar lists available registration dates for the upcoming semester. View classes offered on the class schedule lookup utility. Login to mySUSCC to select and register for classes.
- Complete payment online. Complete payment using approved financial aid, credit card, or debit card. Payments by cash or credit card must be made immediately or schedule will be dropped. Schedules that are not paid in full will be deleted from the system. Report to Cashier’s Office to obtain parking decal before the first day of class.
- Obtain Student ID. Report to Learning Resource Center on Opelika or Wadley Campus with PAID class schedule during designated LRC operating hours to get your student ID.
- Obtain books for your classes. Students using financial aid to purchase books may charge books through the campus bookstore following a 24 hour waiting period after scheduling classes. Books for financial aid recipients are sold during a designated schedule each semester which is posted in the financial aid office or bookstore. Student must present a current SUSCC Student ID to charge books to financial aid.