General Resources

This page contains information on student resources and college services that are available to Southern Union students.

Students may view and print their unofficial transcripts in the mySUSCC web portal under the Student Information Center/Student Records/Unofficial Transcripts.  Official transcripts may be requested in the same area under the Request Transcript link.  SUSCC does not charge for official transcripts.