Reverse Transfer

Reverse Transfer is a program that allows students to complete their Associate Degree by accepting credit/courses from participating colleges or universities.

 The Reverse Transcript process involves transferring credits for course work that has been completed at the participating school. By transferring credits back to Southern Union, you may earn your associate's degree from SUSCC while still maintaining your status at your current college or university.

Participating Colleges & Universities:

  • Auburn University
  • Auburn University at Montgomery
  • Huntingdon College
  • Jacksonville University
  • Troy University

How this works:

The participating college or university sends Southern Union a list of names of students who may be eligible for this program.  Students who may be eligible for our reverse transcript option will be notified by mail.  Once your letter has been received you will need to submit the form below to grant Southern Union permission to request your transcripts. After your transcripts have been received Southern Union will evaluate your course work to determine if you have met the necessary requirements to attain your Associate Degree.

If you have any questions please contact Catherine Stringfellw at (256) 395-2211 ext. 5155 or at

Please complete the form below if you would like to participate in this Reverse Transfer program:

Reverse Transcript Request

Reverse Transcript Agreement Form

By selecting the box below you agree to participate in the Reverse Transcript program and grant permission to both Southern Union and the participating college to release transcripts.