About SUSCC - Forms/Links/Professional Judgement - Southern Union State Community College

Southern Union State Community College

Page Content Utility Links Main Links Footer Links Local Links Back to Full Site


Forms/Links/Professional Judgement

Online Forms

  Non-Year Specific   2021 -2022 Forms   2022-2023 Forms
 Financial Aid Appeal Form  Dependent Verification  Dependent Verification
 Advisor Form (For Over Hours Appeals Only)  Independent Verification  Independent Verification
 Federal Work-Study Application  Identify/Educational Purpose  Identify/Educational Purpose
 Pact Usage Form  Asset Form  Asset Form
 Employee/Dependent Tuition Waiver (Revised 
 May 2020)
 Special Circumstances Form  Special Circumstances Form
Statement of Understanding for TRA Students    Statement of Understanding for TRA   Students
Statement of Understanding for WIOA Students  Unusual Enrollment  Unusual Enrollment
Senior Adult Waiver  Parent Proof of Separation  Parent Proof of Separation
   Student Proof of Separation  Student Proof of Separation
   Head of Household  Head of Household
   FAFSA Worksheet B  FAFSA Worksheet B
   FAFSA Worksheet C  FAFSA Worksheet C
   Statement of Non-filing  Statement of Non-filing
   Loan Change Form  Loan Change Form
   Discharge due to Disability  Federal Loan Discharge due to Disability
   Total Permanent Disability 
 TPD Borrower Acknowledgement 
   Statement of Non-Filing for
 Undocumented Parents
 Non-Filing for Undocumentated Parents


You may submit your required documents by one of the following ways:

Hand Deliver to:   Southern Union
301 Lake Condy Road
Opelika, AL 36801
Southern Union
750 Robertst Street
Wadley, AL 36276
Mail to:   SUSCC Financial Aid Office
301 Lake Condy Road
Opelika, AL 36801
SUSCC Financial Aid Office
P. O. Box 1000
Wadley, AL 36276


Email: You can also email these forms from your secured student email to: financialaid@suscc.edu

(Please include your name and student number for matching purposes)


How To Order Tax Return Transcript

  1. Visit www.irs.gov
  2. Select "Get Your Tax Record"
  3. Choose "Get Transcript Online" or "Get Transcript By Mail"
  4. Follow steps according to option chosen
  5. Select "Tax Return Transcript" for appropriate year

** You may also call 1-800-908-9946 for assistance.

Financial Aid Professional Judgement

When involuntary circumstances affect your federal financial aid resources, there may be an option available for income adjustments. Examples of involuntary circumstances may include loss of job, death of a parent/spouse, or excessive medical expenses.

*Please note, the submission of documents does not guarantee that your request will be approved or that you will be eligible for additional aid.

Go to the URL below to get started with PJ Advisor.

If you are a dependent on the FAFSA, your signature and a parent’s signature will be required.

Requesting a Financial Aid Professional Judgement 

  1. Create an account at URL
  2. Select your situational factor(s)
  3. Tell us your story
  4. Upload supporting documentation
  5. E-sign or upload signature page

We’re here if you have questions. Contact us at financialaid@suscc.edu.

Main Links