Students may be able to obtain assistance in the form of scholarships granted on the basis of academic/technical achievement, participation in extracurricular and leadership activities, and exhibited talents of the fine arts.
Scholarship applications will be available in November. Scholarships are competitive, and applications must be submitted by March 1, 2022. Please take a moment to look over the different types of scholarships offered at SUSCC. Students may apply for multiple scholarships; however, only one offer can be accepted. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you as you begin your academic career.
Deadline is March 1, 2022
- Presidential Honors Scholarship Application
- Presidential Academic Scholarship Application
- Technical Scholarships
Graduating High School Seniors Application
- Ambassador Scholarship Application
- Partial Assistance Scholarship Application
- Dance Scholarship Application
- Music Scholarship Application
- Technical Support Scholarship Application
- Theatre Scholarship Application
Presidential Transfer Scholarships - 2022/2023
Deadline for the Presidential Transfer Scholarships is February 1, 2022
Presidential Transfer Scholarships are scholarships awarded to Southern Union students transferring to The University of Alabama, The University of Alabama at Birmingham, and Auburn University at Montgomery.
At the end of the selection process, Southern Union will submit the name(s) of those chosen to receive a Presidential nomination. Actual scholarships are awarded by each individual transfer college. Students will be contacted by a college official and additional information may be requested.
- Auburn University of Montgomery (AUM) - Deadline is February 1, 2022
- University of Alabama (UA) - Deadline is February 1, 2022
- University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) - Deadline is February 1, 2022