Things to Know Before Coming Back on Campus
We can't wait to see you back on campus! However, with the restrictions resulting from COVID, things will look a little different. Please read through this in its entirety for important information.
Starting Monday, August 17, each person (students and employees) entering campus will need to complete check-in steps EACH DAY.
Please note: The following instructions apply to academic and health sciences students. Technical Division students will access the survey via a QR code upon arriving at campus.
Prior to arriving on campus, please complete the survey found here: https://bldg-screen.web.app
You will need to use Chrome or Safari to complete the survey and you will also need your Southern Union email and password to access the survey.
- Click on the yellow box that says log in with your SU email
- Enter your email
- Answer the five questions
- Hit submit at the bottom of the page
- You should then get a colored screen that states your name and date.
- Green means you are clear to enter the building.
- Red means you are not clear to enter the building.
- Door monitors will instruct you on what to do if you receive a red screen.
- If you feel you answered a question in error, please see an administrator for an override.
If you access the site again on the same day that you have already submitted a survey, the result screen (green/red screen) will come up without having to fill out the survey again.
The first time you access the survey you will be asked "Are you a Health Sciences student?" You will be asked this question one time only.
The first time you access the survey you will also be asked to agree to an Alabama Community College System Waiver. You will be asked to submit the waiver once per semester.
Once arriving on campus, you will show the screen to the door monitor at your building and receive a wristband for access to campus. A different color wristband will be issued each day, so you must complete the survey every day.
Please note: there are designated entrance and exit doors for each building - please adhere to the directional signs located across campus. Also, please be prepared and bring a face covering.
Thank you for being a Bison!
If you have any questions, please reach out to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.