Financial Aid Overview
Important Financial Aid Dates for Spring 2023
Below are the steps to use the mySUSCC web portal.
- Click on the mySUSCC Link (Banner)
Click here to login to the mySUSCC web portal
- The user name will be your student ID (A ########). You must memorize your student number and have it available when you visit any office on campus.
- The PIN will be your six-digit date of birth; you will be prompted immediately to change your PIN (ex: MMDDYY) and to create a security question.
Below are the steps to use the mySUSCC web portal:
**If you have completed all parts of the admissions process, click STUDENT TAB, STUDENT LANDING PAGE, and SSB9- ADMITTED STUDENT to check your status. If you have not completed the admissions application, move forward to set #4 listed below**
- SELECT Financial Aid tab or link: next
- SELECT and SUBMIT the award year
- SELECT the Student Requirements link
- All required forms can be found here
Heartland ECSI Information
For information on 2017 - 2018 Heartland ECSI click here
To check your Heartland ECSI account, click here. (include the following link)