Employee/Dependent Tuition Waiver Form
Paid Absences Due to Job-Related Injuries
Employee Rights and Responsibilities Under the Family and Medical Leave Act
Sick Leave Bank
Teacher Retirement System
Public Education Employees Insurance Plan (PEEHIP)
Leave request must be sumbitted using the Employee Web Portal and must be approved by supervisor.
The Sick Leave Bank Committee is charged with the administration and operation of the Sick Leave Bank in accordance with specific guidelines designated by the Chancellor of the Alabama Community College System and available from the Committee or President. The Committee may also promulgate general rules and regulations beyond the guidelines so long as such rules and regulations are not inconsistent with the established guidelines.
As called by the committee chair or by a majority of the committee members.
- President or designee
- Four full-time personnel elected by vote of participating sick-leave bank members
The sick leave bank policy has been updated to reflect recent changes made by the Alabama Community College System. The major changes are:
- Vote on membership and other related sick leave bank issues will be conducted by secret electronic ballot.
- New hires will be eligible to join
- Open enrollment has been designated as the month of October
- Catastrophic Leave Procedure.
- You must be a member of the sick leave bank at the time illness/injury occurred - 45 days MAX in a 5-year period.